Richard

Harvey Van Sickle wrote:

On 02 Apr 2005, Richard wrote

Can I clean paint rollers in a dishwasher? Top shelf and cool
wash only I presume.

I've no idea -- but I'll be watching for non-flippant answers, as it's
a bloody good question.

Try it and see, perhaps?

Thanks All,

The reason I ask is that (a) I've been using a colour called Fired Ochre
which seems to have a phenomenal amount of pigment which takes ages to
wash out, (b) as part of the interim stage in kitchen re-fit my
dishwasher is now installed in the carport and will become redundant at
the end of next week and (c) I know that you can clean car parts in
dishwashers.

I will try it when I have no further use for DW or the current rollers!

My fear was that even the coolest wash would remove the fibres and
irretrievably block the pumps and filters.

TTFN

Richard

--
Real email address is RJSavage at BIGFOOT dot COM

The information contained in this post
may not be published in, or used by

http://www.diyprojects.info