NSM

Albert wrote in message ...
No, that is not an error. I meant 8.2 uf, not 8.2 uuf.

The 10 uh coil is easier to make, so I wanted to use a small inductor
and a large capacitor. It should resonate at 17.8 Khz, which is the
frequency I am building a receiver for.

Why does everyone think this is a joke and/or an error? This is a
legitimate question. I gave (what I thought) was the specifications
needed to arrive at a value for loaded Q....or at least a rough
estimate.

Simple. A resonant circuit is like a baseball on a foot of rubber band.

Your circuit is like a piece of bread attached to a piece of taffy.

Which one do you think is 'bouncier'?