John Grossbohlin

Default Cyclone Separator for Dust Collector

While at the Woodworkers Showcase in Saratoga Springs today I saw something
that was rather interesting... On display was a cyclone unit that sits on
top of the steel trash can and hooks up to a two bag dust collector. I spoke
with the vendor about it a bit and thought it was rather interesting. Thus I
figured I'd mention it here (I've got NO connection to the vendor). The
vendor mentioned he had them listed on e-Bay so I looked them up.

The assembly has low headroom requirements as there is no blower on top and
there is no space between the top of the can and cyclone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

John