David

I have a fluorescent capable motion sensor in my shop. It's been in use
for over 10 years and comes on many times a day. You shouldn't be using
a standard sensor to control fluorescents.

Dave

FriscoSoxFan wrote:
I just switched to 3 four foot T8 flourescents from 3 60 watt
incandescents in my garage. What a difference! I might just add 2 more.
However, there is a problem.

Due to my garage door opener having a permanently broken light, I fixed
the problem by putting a motion sensor switch on the incandescents. Car
pulls in, light goes on.

The motion sensor and the flourescents don't play well together. If I
use just the Off/On it works fine, but in Motion mode I get wierd
behavior.

Any thoughts?