jim rozen

In article ,
says...

As a street bike rider, I'm always extremely aware of th' dangers
looming in traffic. When th' family is in th' cage, it's pretty much
a whisper or silence. I hate distractions. I take driving very
serious and sure as hell wish more people would do so as well.

I always thought that if I were to open an insurance agency,
I would only sell car insurance to motorbike riders. :^)

My solution is to have triple edged, razor sharp, barbed, serrated
daggers coming out of th' steering wheel, pointed at th' drivers
heart. They screw up, hook a tow truck up to whatever's left and haul
it, carcass and all, to th' crusher.

No seat belt laws, no cell phone laws, no speeding enforcement, just
pure Darwinism should do 'er.

Yep. Get rid of the airbags, ABS, etc.

That lady who went for a dunking now understands what it's like
to screw up. The "ohnosec" which is the instant between when
you realize you screwed up, and the moment between when you realize
the natural consequences of your actions are *inevitable*.

Jim

please reply to: