Suzie-Q

In article . com,
" wrote:

- Well, this group *is* alt.home.REPAIR, and our family would like to
- repair some problems that arise from sensitive sleepers living in a
- small home.
-
- Are there any microwave ovens that do not beep, honk, clang, or
- otherwise make noises? I located a small-appliance repairman who said
- the removal of sound-making electronics from appliances--microwave more
- than any other--actually comprised the largest part of his business.
- But since the microwave we needed to have "de-belled" was old, we
- decided not to go through with the surgery!
-
- So if anyone here knows of any totally silent microwaves, I'd
- appreciate hearing about them here. THanks.

Looking at it from another perspective: is there any reason the
light sleepers can't wear ear plugs?

The soft, foam plugs are very cheap and not uncomfortable.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/