Edwin Pawlowski

"Pat" wrote in message

The one I bought is the Arrow ET2025HD combo staple / nail gun. It's
made
to staple over wire, and I removed the small metal guide in the front so
that it should shoot the staples flush to the wood like the instructions
said, but they're still sticking up about 1/8 inch, not much different

from
before I removed the guide. I'm using Arrow T20 3/8 inch staples, and
the wood is pine. I'm stapling screen to the wood. The instructions
also
say to twist the top, and it has a plus and minus, but it doesn't say
what
this does, and which way does what.

It may be the same one I bought years ago. It just does not work well at
all. I was able to drive 1/2" brads fairly well, but for staples, it just
does not have the power. Invest in a small compressor and an air gun.