Roger Shoaf

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ned Simmons
says...

-*Not* the Milwaukee Magnum style long trigger, which IMO is an
ergonomic abomination.

No kidding. I always thought those were a disaster. I almost
broke my wrist one time with one of those. The switch is
designed so if the drill grabs, you can't help but hit the
trigger harder!

Damn. I was going to say how much I liked my Milwaukee Magnum. I really
like the removable cord. Perhaps this is because I have small hands or
something but I have never had a problem with the trigger.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.