jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

When you cross the bridge yourself, do you insist that all occupants
in the vehicle shut up?

I'll tell you one thing, if I get into heavy traffic, which requires
high alertness, I stop talking to folks in the car. I've been
accused of rudeness once or twice under those conditions.

Mostly though the passengers (if they drive themselves) realize
what's going on and shut up.

I maintain this is a primary reason why cell phone conversations
degrade apparent driving skills: the party on the other end of
the line does not have their skin at risk.

Jim

please reply to: