Greg O

"m Ransley" wrote in message
And the pump turns off also? Well it should fire till it reaches
aquastat temp and I don`t see gas as an issue a one stage valve won`t
use a different amount of gas at any time in its operation and either
way should not turn it off. It sounds like there is a temp control limit
turning it off. What did Burnam say. What are your outside temps now
and is this baseboard heat becace my boiler never reaches 180 till
around zero, I have cast iron , for the boiler to get to 180 now at 40f
outside the inside ould heat to 74-76. Try www.heatinghelp.com click
on "The Wall"

That is my thought too, there probably is a 180 high limit somewhere that
the installer is not finding.
Greg