Craig Yarbrough

Ok Rob, no offense meant or taken. I'd tell you to look for the ;-)
because it usually indicates a tongue-in-cheek response. But whatever.

If I see posts like yours I usually take the time to help out. It's the
least I can do after all the help I've received from the NG over the
past few years. If I make a lame attempt to inject some humor, just
ignore it and move on.

Cheers!

- Craig

Robert Bullock wrote:
Ya know, some folks just take everything as an insult. Hard talk of

tech not
specific to arcade games is a bit outside the realm of day to day

RGVAC, and
might be more appropos to sci.* groups. Especially general digital
electronics questions.

Let's face it, a the signal tends to degrade around here for many

reasons
that will be obvious to regular readers.

You too Thomas; if you want to wrongly take what I say as insult, it
wouldn't be the first time.

What I should have said was :

"Does anyone talk fairly serious tech here ANYMORE or should I take

all this
to sci.electronics.repair?"

Spaeth's down to one line responses, and I haven't seen K. Layton,

Bob
Roberts, Randy Fromm, etc. post in a while.

'Sall I'm sayin'.

And, I'm a sub-genius, just below par in the 130 IQ range. Usually

the top
couple of percent on standardized tests. 30 on my ACT, 34 in the

Science
section. Some days I feel smarter than others. For the record. Genius

is a
strong term. "Needs to apply himself more" would be an accurate

statement.

"Craig Yarbrough" wrote in message
oups.com...

Course we don't talk narly well as dem dere sci-ty folk. Us being

all
out in thu hills I rec-on. ;-)