IMM

Default Water Softener for combi in very hard water area

"Nick Brooks" wrote in message
om...
"John Aston" wrote in message

t...
snip
Thanks, Nick. I am assuming that you got Eco-hometec to do the design.

May I
ask if you were pleased with their competence and response? I'm thinking

of
going to them for a quote.

Did they install the system as well?

Eco hometec did specify the boiler and tank as well as the UFH design
and although their service was generally ok I wouldn't use them again.
The reason for this is that I have learnt a lot more about heating
from this group in the last year and it is possible to buy an
identical system for MUCH less if you shop around

Nick, what would you suggest to John as an alternative?