Glenn

I know a lot of us turn so we will not get critiqued to severe by our
fellow turners and others don't give a flip. My sister owns a shop
which sells my bowls in East Glacier, Montana and she asked me to watch
customers when they handled my bowls as they shopped. They chose the
heaver bowls, I guess they thought they were getting more for their
money or they liked the way the bowls looked and felt. I had been
thinking thin was in, but the customers wanted thicker. Oh Well, lesson
learned. Sometimes we should listen to the people that buy rather than
the experts when it comes to design. Just my 2 cents....
Glenn Hodges
Nashville, GA