markzoom

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message ...
"markzoom" wrote in message
om...
":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
"markzoom" wrote in message
om...
Are there any practical reasons why wiring should not be run
behind
skirting boards?

Nails.

There should be an IQ test by law before people are allowed to
contemplate carrying out DIY, the OP's question has such an obvious
answer to it that the question shouldn't even need to be asked.... :~(

I am sure that you also consider any subversive lowlife who doesn't
paint their internal walls regulation Magnolia utterly despicable.
Your ilk is a big reason I'm getting a place abroad, actually. I'm fed
up with the anals taking over the UK.

Mr Zoom, well go to free and easy Australia, where they make Part P look
like anarchy.

Sorry, there are other countries in the world people can go to live,
you know.
As for banging nails in skirting board, You can be absolutely dead
effing sure people will bang them in walls, not so with properly
screwed skirting board.
M.K.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups