Mary Fisher

Default Different honeys

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.com...
On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:51:22 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

Pictures ...

And for web use they needn't slow things down, I use a nominal
320x240 image size for photographs on my website compressed so that
each is just over 20k.

Tell me more.

Sorry Mary missed this for some reason. See other followups for a
possibly simpler program to use. I use Paint Shop Pro, it has a great
many image adjustment/retouching tools. What I like about it is with
compressed images it calculates the resultant filesize and tells you
along with a view of the compressed image, so you can balance filesize
and quality "on the fly" without having to commit and see if the
results are suitable.

I use Corel Photo House which seems to do all that ... but I still don't
understand why that would help on my website. Perhaps I should talk to you
direct, I think I'm missing something.

Mary.

--
Cheers