Ned Simmons

In article , says...
In article , Ned Simmons
says...

-*Not* the Milwaukee Magnum style long trigger, which IMO is an
ergonomic abomination.

No kidding. I always thought those were a disaster. I almost
broke my wrist one time with one of those. The switch is
designed so if the drill grabs, you can't help but hit the
trigger harder!

My personal preference is for the older milwaukee drills with
the aluminum housings and the shorter triggers. Mine's a
3/8 inch drill though.

I've got one of those old 3/8" as well and would be perfectly happy with
a 1/2" version, but as far as I can tell they're not made any more. The
newer Milwaukees seem to be moving away from the full length trigger,
but I'm amazed they've made them as long they have. It looks likes a
good idea til the first time you actually try to use one in a less than
optimum position.

Ned Simmons