jim rozen

In article , Jim McGill says...

Jim

I'm a native Portlander and the metal grating on the Morrison Street
bridge is legendary for its slickness. Even a thick fog will make it
treacherous. It's an unusually large mesh (maybe 4" on center
triangles), so you don't have much tire on any surface. ...

This sounds like many of the grating bridges I ride across.
There's one like this on the way into work - and I much prefer
taking my dual-sport bike on it rather than the street bikes.

However, this just makes her actions seem *worse* to me.
If she did know about the hazardous conditions, shouldn't
she have hung up the darn phone?

Jim

please reply to: