Dennis Thompson

I have the 30" version of this bender and it is quite capable. I prefer
these steel versions to the more expensive aluminum version that some
companies offer. The bender is more versatile than might be expected. It
is slow to setup each bend, since the clamping bar is loose and has to
be positioned and held down with C clamps. You could easily rig some
guide rods to keep it in place if you wanted. But, this style of clamp
bar has a bonus, it allows you to perform box bends by just substituting
a shorter clamp bar. I use 1/4" x 1 1/2" flat stock, cut to the length
needed to fit inside the side bends. With this method you can bend boxes
with the sides of any height.

Dennis