Larry Jaques

Default Hydraulic pump, all my questions were answered.

On 1 Apr 2005 22:03:50 GMT, the inscrutable Ignoramus9970
spake:

I am talking about this pump:

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/milsurp/hydraulic-pump/

I called Spencer Industries and they were quite helpful.

The identified this pump as a combo of Eaton 70442 variable
displacement 5000 psi 33 GPM pump, and Eaton 70122 pressure/flow
compensated [iston pump, 3000 PSI, 12 GPM pump.

It also has a 12 VDC actuator, which in itself is pretty cool.

It supposedly takes 56 horsepower to run. It not a log splitter pump,
obviously!

That'd make one helluva whup-ass backhoe driver, huh?

The Titanic. The Hindenburg. + http://www.diversify.com
The Clintons. + Website & Graphic Design