Doctor Evil

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 00:38:49 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

Lord Hall, I'm glad he is going to an earthquake zone. We already have

one
loony off to Italy, so things are looking good. All we need is Tone to

win
the next election and frighten away more loonies.

When are you emigrating?

I seem to spend as much time out of the country as in it these days,
so that's a moot point.

Certainly the thought of Tone not losing (he isn't capable of winning
anything) the next election may well frighten a lot of people away.

I think that the only answer is for everybody to vote for me....

The thought of Lord Hall as PM. I shudder to think!!!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download