Grunff

Default Re-covering kitchen worktops

Andy Hall wrote:

One word of warning that this is not a DIY job if you want to get an
excellent result. There is a variation in thickness of the
tiles, and sorting and bedding them to produce an even floor is
tricky. It is also very hard work because the tiles are heavy.

My recommendation (and TNP said similarly recently), is to budget for
a professional to do it, recommended by the supplier.

Yeah, I've seen this discussed in a couple of threads. Goes against the
grain a bit! Get someone in?? It's not really the cost, but the
principle. I'll have to think about this one.

--
Grunff