Mark W. Lund, PhD

Making the part is cheap, keeping it in stock, having someone to talk
to on the phone about it, retrieving it and putting it in a box are
expensive.

Just thank your lucky stars that HP supplies spare parts, this is rare
in the post-modern world.

Best regards
mark

Robert Bullock wrote:

2210 or 2215, they are the same. The cover has one of the prongs broken and
I'm out of warranty by 5 months. I'm not going tp pay HP $24 plus shipping
for a piece of plastic. Anyone got one for less or work for HP and can get a
courtesy replacement? This is my second HP, after a Jornada 568. You'd think
a returning customer would be worth a piece of plastic.

Mark W. Lund, PhD ** Battery Chargers
CEO ** Bulk Cells and Custom Battery Packs
PowerStream Technology ** Custom Power Supplies
140 S. Mountainway Drive ** DC/DC Converters
Orem Utah 84058 ** Custom UPS
http://www.PowerStream.com ** Engineering, manufacturing, consulting