Lee DeRaud

On 1 Apr 2005 08:52:50 -0800, "FriscoSoxFan" wrote:

I just switched to 3 four foot T8 flourescents from 3 60 watt
incandescents in my garage. What a difference! I might just add 2 more.
However, there is a problem.

Due to my garage door opener having a permanently broken light, I fixed
the problem by putting a motion sensor switch on the incandescents. Car
pulls in, light goes on.

The motion sensor and the flourescents don't play well together. If I
use just the Off/On it works fine, but in Motion mode I get wierd
behavior.

Any thoughts?

Dunno if it's the same thing, but I've got a small fluorescent fixture
on the same circuit in the garage as my motion-sensor driveway light.
Whenever the fluorescent is switched on, it triggers the sensor.
There's no way the sensor is seeing the light from the indoor fixture
so it has to be something the fixture is doing to that circuit.

Lee