Doug Miller

In article .com, wrote:

I'm sensitive to the fact that that language can be upsetting to folks.

The racial slurs particularly bother me. I live in a racially mixed
neighborhood, I attend a racially mixed church, I have friends of other races,
a good friend of mine is married to a woman of another race... it's my
neighbors, my friends, that these morons are insulting. GRRR!

Also, it's sad that this trash forces parents to keep their kids off a
woodworking newsgroup for cryin' out loud!

That, and I'm old-fashioned enough (maybe just plain old enough) to remember
that men *used* to temper their language when ladies were present. And we do
have some ladies reading this group.

--
Regards,