Doug Miller wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:

Yep. Your thinking is consistent with my blanket philosophy

regarding
the sad people who need to rankle others or just be generally

obnoxious
to satisfy some emotional need. I always say:

"Being them is its own punishment".

I love it!

That philosophy allows me to move on and forget about it.

Yeah, that's one I need to keep in mind. Thanks.

[snip]
That being said, it really is EASY to identify these posts from the
title, and it's EASY to skip over them.

It's not that easy to skip over them when there are thirty-seven

_hundred_ of
them, like there were last night, with a couple of dozen useful posts

interspersed.

Those look to be a Diplflood (Google for "HipCrime") usually the
follow-up is set to news.admin.net-absue.email his ultimate target.

--

FF