Mary Fisher

Default Different honeys

"Dev Null" wrote in message

Remember that you may not need a camera if you have a scanner - for
articles that are essentially a relief moulding or have a plane
surface you can get rather good results by placing the article
directly on the scanner bed (taking care to avoid scratching) and
covering with a black matte fabric rather than trying to close the
lid.

I do that for records of all our smaller products, the result is better than
from my camera - and the process is shorter. But sometimes I have to use a
light coloured fabric for maximum contrast. Occasionally I've played and
used an appropriate fabric background.

snip

Irfanview - http://www.irfanview.com/

I'll have a look at that, never heard of it before. That's what comes of
living under a stone ...

Thanks,

Mary

Regards,