Dave in Fairfax

Owen Lowe wrote:
The pitiful thing is that these people get a kick out of trying to rile
up a bunch of middle-age guys and old coots. The fact that they have
nothing better to do than get a few giggles and snickers from posting
their middle school based humor on a group of woodworkers - WOODWORKERS!
FOR GOD'S SAKE! - speaks volumes about their dismal existence.

I'm thinking it's Spring Break rotating around the country - sparks an
image of a socially inept, friendless kid sitting home on Friday and
Saturday nights. What else is there to do but watch the tube, play video
games, spam a bunch of newsgroups, and download porn ( with the expected
blistering frenzy to follow.)

I figured that was what was going on, but it's worse than you've
considered. They'd prefer poking us than wanking off. Now I'm
not gonna start a discussion of the merits or techniques of
wanking, but when you consider that they get greater satisfaction
from annoying a bunch of balding, old guys, it's pretty pitiful.
I apologise to any of the ladies who felt slighted, by the
exclusion. I can only assume that the "two fingers method" that
Unquestionably Confused mentioned, was a too generous assumption.
Can't find it, can't pull it.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader