Prometheus

Default Anyone have a link to...

I'm looking for a head-to-head comparison of Grizzly and Delta
contractor or hybrid style table saws. I'm looking to spend $500-$800
on a new saw sometime in the next month, and am currently in the
information gathering phase. I've got the Grizzly catalog, but the
Delta information is a little harder to come by, considering that they
don't list prices on their website, and the authorized Delta dealer
that carries what I'm looking for is closed whenever I have time to
contact them.

My main points of interest for the new saw are that it is 1.5 hp or
better (preferably 2 or 3 hp) single-phase (220 or 110 doesn't really
matter) takes a standard Dado set, has a good fence, and uses an
easily availible zero-clearance insert. I was looking at cabinet
saws, but decided that the extra $300-400 could be better applied
towards good jointer and dust collector (for those of you who were
going to suggest that I go one step up)

Does anyone have a link to a point-by-point comparison between the two
brands, or some personal experience with these saws that you'd be
willing to share? This is a big investment for me, so I want to make
sure I don't get burned.

Thanks!

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam