Larry Jaques

On 31 Mar 2005 10:18:36 -0800, the inscrutable "TheNewGuy"
spake:

I'm quite sure I'll never be a full-on Neander, but I gotta tell ya
that there is indeed great pleasure in working with a quality handtool.

Last night in the shop, sneaking up on fitting the flush-inset drawers
of my 1st project, it was greatly satisfying to use my 1st
purchased-new handplane:

http://www.compassimages.com/pub/Woo...ul_thing01.jpg
http://www.compassimages.com/pub/Woo...ul_thing02.jpg

Thanks, Mr. Lee, for putting it in the box "ready to use." :^)

Goodonya, Chris. I just received one of these coffin smoothers in
bloodwood (gorgeous!) with a nice Japanese iron but haven't yet put
it to use. As you increase your Neanderdom, you'll need sources for
more planes. Besides my Stanleys, I have a stable full of Knights.
www.knight-toolworks.com/wooden.htm

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications