Larry Jaques

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:26:40 -0600, the inscrutable Patriarch
spake:

"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote in

I dropped by one of my favorite dumpsters this morning. It's the one
mentioned on this forum some weeks ago that yielded a pickup of
particle board shelving and such. These, perfectly good, shopping
carts were sticking out the top filled with cardboard and foam. I can
envision a nice, rolling clamp card and maybe a tool stand. snip

What good is a clamp cart that won't roll straight? ;-)

Hey, if it makes that cool gurney-wobble sound, who cares?

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications