John Aston

Default Water Softener for combi in very hard water area

"Nick Brooks" wrote in message
John Aston wrote:

snip

A difficult question I know, but can any expert out there recommend a
"dream" boiler-type/storage tank/heat exchanger so that I could start to

put
together a system specification that has a good chance of working? I

would
rather err on the side of buying good quality equipment than a cheap
solution.

My system:-

Man Micromat / Eco-hometec system boiler
Megaflow / Duo-tank stainless steel mains pressure hot water cylinder
EcoWater 514 Sensatronic water softener
Mixed underfloor / radiator heating system
1 Bath 2 Showers 3 Boys

Not cheap but all quality products and work well together (apart from
the boys who fight)

Nick Brooks

Thanks, Nick. I am assuming that you got Eco-hometec to do the design. May I
ask if you were pleased with their competence and response? I'm thinking of
going to them for a quote.

Did they install the system as well?