jim rozen

In article , Dave Hinz says...

Chuckle! I have a hunch the WD-40 smells better! I expect I'll be using
the -40 in the future. I can honestly say I don't mind the smell.

Ah, so there _is_ a use for that gallon of the stuff I got with
useful things at an auction, after all. It's sure not a lubricant,
and I don't have enough uses for a water-displacer to use it for
it's designed purpose. Have to try it out.

Is it good for mild steel cutting as well?

Not really. But it does work great for aluminum, and we used
to us a lot of it when doing nylon as well. Also nice for
rinsing old greasy motorcycle parts off!

Jim

please reply to: