Bob May

Let me tell you of a story of a friend that had a rifle.
He wanted to do some indoor shooting and could do so as he lived behind his
shop. I came in one day and found him draining his pool to fix a leak in
it. Seems that he missed his target (a 3' square of steel sitting at an
angle) and the bullet went though a concrete block wall, the wall of his
trailer, an interior wall, the bathtub (two hits there), another exterior
wall and into the plastic surface pool that he used for cooling water.
Bullet lay about 3' inside of the pool and when we got it out, it was merely
scratched up a bit from going through all of the stuff that it went through.
He subsequently changed his direction of shooting so that after the bullet
goes thgough the block wall it hits dirt for about a tenth of a mile. He
ended up putting several more bulllets into that dirt, one of which almost
missed the dirt!
All that at about 50' or so for a range!
With my experiences in shooting, getting off by 5' at such a range isn't
shooting but rather just banging the gun but he'd get flyers like that on
occasion.

--
Why isn't there an Ozone Hole at the NORTH Pole?