Harold and Susan Vordos

"David" wrote in message
news:gyd3e.870924$8l.790396@pd7tw1no...
I turn allot of aluminium and have used Kerosene very successfully .
Excellent finish and no or little build up on insert. Brush applied.

Due to changing circumstance, the smell from Kerosene has become too
much and I need to change to something less pungent.

Any suggestions, still brush applied. Remember just aluminium.

--
david

For years I've used Stoddard solvent that has been used for cleaning parts.
The small addition of oil seems to make it work quite well. Not good
enough for tapping, however. It's not odor free, but low odor---far better
than kerosene, and seems to work fairly well. Don't blame you for
wanting to change---I hate the smell of kerosene and diesel fuel.

Harold