mac davis

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:57:05 -0500, WillR
wrote:

Well what about candlesticks, lamp stems, tools, handles and all those
other things?

Spindles for headboards, Spindles for supports in cupboards and shelving
- stuff like that?

Why does nobody display that work?

Check out Ken Vaughn's site..

He shows a lot of his tool handles, jigs, etc...
http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65j

Ken does indeed make some nice stuff.

But now I am tempted to copy it and the turning gods will probably have
me imprisoned for plagiarism... sigh. Hope they serve good food in the
cells...

yep.. I've copied so many of Ken's ideas that the print outs must be an inch
thick... sanding box, ring clamp, biscuit jointer jig, etc., etc., etc...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing