Joe AutoDrill

In one of my classes we're reflooring a trailer. Lucky me I get to
drill all the holes. #16 drill bit. 2" boards on top of steel frame

CLIP

BB,

How many trailers are you doing? A single trailer? If so, you've probably
found the best method already except for maybe the addition of some cutting
fluid of some sort if you can get away with it...

If you have lots of trailers to do, I have an comparitively expensive, but
proven method that folks use. Maybe $3000 minimum depending on what you
actually need to do.

I just talked to a fellow that does the full length trailer boards all at
the same time across the short way, moves over X number of inches and does
the next row... Finishes a whole trailer with aluminum or wood planks in
less than an hour from what I can tell... Like I said, it depends on your
actual need.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022