Doug Miller

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.com...
*Some* dogs *are* as dumb as a bag of hammers. But if you think they *all*
are, you've obviously never had a border collie or a golden retriever. :-)

If I had sheep, I might like a border collie. But, they are one of the most
hyperactive creatures known to man, and without something to absorb that
energy, they are a nuisance.

True enough... We have a border collie + Australian shepherd crossbreed. Best
of both worlds: fabulous with sheep, but calm. Sleeps most of the time when he
isn't working.

Actually, though, it's dog owners I have a problem with. Very odd mind set.
What sort of sick individual takes a pet, on a leash, off their own
property, stops to let it crap on someone else's property, and then acts
indignant when told you clean it up?

Not sick, just selfish and thoughtless.

--
Regards,