Proctologically Violated©®

"Ned Simmons" wrote in message
In article , says...
Ned,

Does yours have the spray/mist-er at the dust port? If so, do you use
it?
I got one, think it is really awesomely elegant--and simple!

It's got a little nozzle and valve that points toward the exhaust, but I
never really knew what it's supposed to do. Do you have more details?

Not specifically, but I assume it's a mist-er of sorts, like what you might
use on a BP. Except here, the tool is the paper. Also, it proly just helps
turn the dust into water-bound sludge. Great idea, if the spray is wide
enough.

I have noticed in my own limited experience w/ these sanders, that w/ SS
rod, water greatly increases the removal rate--I think. Never had time to
really "do the experiment", but my impression was that whenever I wet the
rod I was sanding, the removal rate was quite a bit faster, and I was, at
the time, measuring to .001.

I'm sure different type nozzles could be kluged, for different/better
wetting actions.
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll

Ned Simmons