Doug Kanter

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. com...
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

I probably got lucky just once, but my cat set foot in my vegetable garden
few times and was treated to a quick shower with a cold hose. After that,
it
was as if there was an invisible fence around the plot. Even if I wasn't
out
there working, she'd walk around it, never through it. They *are* able to
learn what's off limits, unlike dogs, which are as dumb as a bag of
hammers.

*Some* dogs *are* as dumb as a bag of hammers. But if you think they *all*
are, you've obviously never had a border collie or a golden retriever. :-)

If I had sheep, I might like a border collie. But, they are one of the most
hyperactive creatures known to man, and without something to absorb that
energy, they are a nuisance.

Actually, though, it's dog owners I have a problem with. Very odd mind set.
What sort of sick individual takes a pet, on a leash, off their own
property, stops to let it crap on someone else's property, and then acts
indignant when told you clean it up?