Andy Hall

On 31 Mar 2005 15:08:44 -0800, (markzoom)
wrote:

Fortunately I don't have to give a blind **** what some snotty little
bunch of backward beurocrats deem "allowable", but what's safe and
sensible. I will therefore not carve cracks into structural walls in
an earthquake zone, nor will I put mains cabling into walls where
pictures and shelves are likely to be hung. I will instead construct
suitable skirting board to take my wiring and sockets and have a safe,
easily inspectable, aestetic and adaptable electrical system that can
be rewired, upgraded or modified in a day with the minimal of fuss and
expense.
Mark K.

If you had already decided that this was what you were going to do,
why did you bother posting the question with incomplete information in
the first place, wasting everybody's time and then behaving
obnoxiously?

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl