Stuart

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:26:25 GMT, EricP
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:08:44 +0100, Stuart
babbled like a waterfall and said:

Does 10mm pipe solely come in coils or are there sources of straight
lengths .If not is there a good way of straightening it neatly .?
Stuart

Normally coils and unless you can work Miracles, it will never be
straight.

I suggest you buy a short coil and experiment. You will soon see what
I mean, and what level of finish you can attain.

Yeah,thats why I aksed cos I was proposing to try to neaten up the
present pipes to the ardiators some of which are not particularly
straight .
I did a Goofgle and saw that straight lengths do seem to be made but
finding where they are sold is another matter .You can also get it in
insulated form which might be a better option .
A friend of mine has a house about 2 years old which has 10mm
insulated piping .
Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.