John Bachman

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:32:01 GMT, "NSM" wrote:

"cl" wrote in message
. to.verio.net...

I've seen posts on the ESR meters here and there and though I've thought

few times of getting one, haven't as yet. Who distributes the meters in

this
thread - of Mr. Parker or whomever? I seen him list EVB, I'm not familiar
with them - at least not to my ever growing feeble mindedness and

subsequent
knowledge or lack thereof. What sort of price tag are they carrying. Also,

seen one made by Tenma, is it of any quality? I'd like to buy a good one
when I do go to buy one. Any I should look at if I can't find "a"

particular
model/brand? Any I should definitely steer clear of? Any particular specs

it
should have to make it stand out over another model?

We did a comparison of all the ESR meters commonly available in the US
some time ago. You can see it at
http://www.anatekcorp.com/testequipment/esrcompar.htm

I know that the page is ugly. We are working on it.

John
The Electronic Repair Center at www.anatekcorp.com
Professional electronic repair discussions at
www.anatekcorp.com/elrepair/elrepair.htm