Tim Mitchell

Default Double Glazing Recommendations East Yorkshire

In article , TheScullster
writes
Has anyone in the East Yorkshire - West Hull specifically - area had good
experiences with double glazing supply/installers?

I am looking at a number of replacements/additions and need references for a
company who can supply good product, good service and have the capacity to
handle minor building works associated.
Price is obviously an issue, but quality kit expertly installed is a bigger
consideration.

Any comments on the regions suppliers, good or bad, gratefully received.

We used Arc Windows, small local Hull business, make their own frames.
They have done 2 of our houses now including cutting a new outside door
into a blank wall, very happy with them. The only snag you might find is
they tend to be booked up quite a bit in advance (good sign) so you may
have to wait a few months.

I think they are in the Hull yellow pages.
--
Tim Mitchell