Rod Hewitt

Default Under patio heating

"Mary Fisher" wrote in
et:

And that is without considering the other negative aspects of
forcing the television services on patients.

Yes yes yes yes!

When another grandson was in hospital he had his own personal
telly/game player which swung out over his bed, overhead. All the
children in the ward had them. The theory was that they could choose
to have them on or off. The practice was that their visitors might as
well not have gone.

When Spouse was in hospital he had his own telly in his room, the only
radio channels were blah ones. He didn't watch telly, I bought a solar
powered radio for him to listen to. All the other rooms had telly
going whether or not there were visitors.

In case anyone is interested, I was specifically referring to:

http://tinyurl.com/2ahvd
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1189276,00.html

Mary, glad you agreed!

--