RonB

From recent observation, if you see a heavy power tool you really like at
Lowe's you had better buy it. Apparently what they are selling today is at
the whim of their buyers and accountants. We have watched the local store
go from Delta to Jet and now to a mixture of Delta and Hitachi.

Our next trick is trying to keep up with their supply of replacement parts
in the future - like planer blades and the like. I recently watched the
price of blades for my older Riobi planer go from $19 a set to as much as
$70. Lowes and HD just walked away from supporting these products.

Personally my experience with Griz has been good.