Larry Jaques

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 05:35:01 GMT, the inscrutable Dave Solly wrote:

I need to replace the facia all around the house. It is presently a
pressed "paper" product that is falling apart.

My first thought was wood, but would a cememt board product such as
Hardie (SP), or a plastic type product be better? How about hanging
gutters on a cement or plastic product? Any problems there?

I used spruce when I had to replace the fascia on my new (to me)
home 3 years ago. It was lightweight and came pre-primed from the
factory. Tubaate (1-5/8 x 6-1/2") was something like a buck a foot.

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications