Rod Hewitt

Default Under patio heating

"IMM" wrote in
:

We're heading towards a potential energy crisis and runaway global
warming and the ostriches bury their head in the sand and think
it's not their problem

And NHS hospitals allow televisions that can't be switched off! How
much does that waste? (Add costs of a/c in summer.)

Are you saying two wrongs make a right?

Absolutely not. Simply that the OP got a rough ride for what I would regard
as a silly and wasteful plan. And the hospitals and the company involved
are wasting even more and deserve an even rougher ride for being even more
ostrich-like. And that is without considering the other negative aspects of
forcing the television services on patients.

--
Rod

www.annalaurie.co.uk