JR North

You will find the folding type brakes don't produce as tight a radius as
the die-forming type. It's unlikely this little brake can bend 16 gauge
with any uniformity. And it won't do box bends. But for $22.,what the
heck.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Zipper wrote:
I found this on Harbor Freight
I realize this is not a nice metal bender, but I'm poor and I'm not looking
for anything great. I'm dealing with usually 24 guage Stainless Steel or
Aluminum. I know that a lot of products from Harborfreight aren't worth the
money (Welder's come to mind, know this one from experience), but this
seemed simple enough and I don't have any serious uses for this other than
bending metal at 0-90 degrees so I thought this might work. Can anyone think
of a reason why this wouldn't work for what I'm trying to do? Thanks for any
help.

-Nebruin
Metal Noob.

Dependence is Vulnerability: