G&M

Default Under patio heating

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
news:407cf847$0$8568 But I see a lack of sense of responsibility on the
part of those that
think "If I can afford to waste energy, it's OK"

So do I.

We're heading towards a potential energy crisis and runaway global
warming and the ostriches bury their head in the sand and think it's not
their problem

It will be their children's and grandchildren's though. Or perhaps they
don't have offspring so that doesn't matter? Other people's children, the
rest of the created world, isn't important to the me-me-now-now way of
thinking.

It will probably be theirs too. Latest report published on Thursday shows
the rate of change of weather is accelerating.