Doug Miller

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

I probably got lucky just once, but my cat set foot in my vegetable garden a
few times and was treated to a quick shower with a cold hose. After that, it
was as if there was an invisible fence around the plot. Even if I wasn't out
there working, she'd walk around it, never through it. They *are* able to
learn what's off limits, unlike dogs, which are as dumb as a bag of hammers.

*Some* dogs *are* as dumb as a bag of hammers. But if you think they *all*
are, you've obviously never had a border collie or a golden retriever. :-)

--
Regards,